Sunday July 15, 2018, 4:30 p.m. ~ Sunriver Resort Great Hall
Friday July 6 was the final day to sign up for Festival Faire. Please call 541-593-9310 to be added to the waitlist.
Join us for a grand night of dining and celebrating! With entertainment from the virtuosic 2018 Young Artists Scholarship winners, Festival Faire is our premier fundraiser of the year, enabling us to continue nurturing the next generation of artistic talent and presenting world-class music for Central Oregon.
$100 per person includes a delightfully elegant dinner and wines, performances from virtuosic young musicians, and lively auctions (live+silent) of quality experiences and items.
All proceeds from Festival Faire
directly support the Festival's
Bernstein Celebration Season
and the Young Artists Scholarship Program.
Festival Faire Menu:
The Festival Faire committee conducted a Very Serious Menu Tasting :) in early April to curate this menu from the amazing options the resort chefs are crafting just for us. When purchasing tickets, please note your entree choice in the comments on the following pages.
1st Course - Passed Hors D’oeuvres
(during Happy Hour and Silent Auction)
* Caramelized onion, herbs and goat cheese tart with cherry marmalade
* Curried beet and carmelized onion crostini
2nd Course - Starter
Root vegetable salad with turnips, purple and yellow beets, baby carrots, hazelnuts, arugula, pesto, and raspberry vinaigrette
3rd Course - Entree
(please select your preference of buffalo, chicken, or squash)
* Braised buffalo shoulder with Fresno chili pan sauce, lemon gastrique, roasted purple potatoes, and roasted romenesco
* Smoked herb crusted Statler chicken with wild mushrooms, browned butter, steamed asparagus, and leek and bing cherry warm salad
* Roasted acorn squash stuffed with edamame, feta cheese, fresh herbs, and farro with red pepper crème mixed into stuffing and chili oil
4th Course - Dessert
* Strawberry cheesecake with coffee truffles, and salted caramel and white chocolate dipped strawberries