Sunday July 16, 4:30 p.m. ~ Sunriver Resort Great Hall
Let's celebrate the Fabulous 40th Festival Faire in a far out fashion! Can you dig it? (Costumes encouraged....yeah baby!)
With entertainment provided by the virtuosic 2017 Young Artists Scholarship winners, Festival Faire is our premier fundraiser of the year enabling us to continue nurturing the next generation of artistic talent and presenting a world-class musical experience for Central Oregon residents and visitors.
All proceeds from Festival Faire directly support the Festival's 40th Anniversary Season and the Young Artists Scholarship Program.
$100 per person
Festival Faire Menu:
Passed Hors d’oeuvres:
* Grilled asparagus wrapped with shaved prosciutto and boursin cheese
* Braised pork cheeks, pickled rainbow radish and house infused blackberry vinaigrette – served in a miso spoon
Frisee salad with wedged cherry tomatoes, white wine poached pear, brie cheese and candied pecans served with a blood orange pepper vinaigrette
Choice of –
* Grilled flat iron of beef, roasted sweet potatoes, grilled endive and roasted brussel sprouts topped with a blackberry demi-glace and topped with crispy leeks
* Sweet chili roasted filet of salmon, wild rice pilaf with smoked almonds, grilled yellow summer squash and roasted asparagus served with a huckleberry compote
* Potato and pablano pepper cakes served on a corn, pepper, tomato, fava bean and water chestnut succotash, served with a white balsamic reduction
Layered red velvet cake and cherry icing, chocolate ganache with cherry puree and roasted hazelnuts