Friends of the Festival
Sunriver Music Festival is known
for over four decades of leadership
in running a fiscally sound,
classical music festival
for Central Oregon
residents and visitors.
Membership is vital to the Festival’s future success.
Become a Friend of the Festival to help sustain Sunriver Music Festival into the 46th season and beyond!
Membership offers early ticket sales, special gifts, and invites to exclusive receptions.
Friends of the Festival Membership Benefits:
- Best seat selection: Summer Festival ticket sales are available to the general public on June 1st, yet members are welcome to purchase tickets and reserve seats as early as April 1st (details here)
- Discounts on concert series tickets
- Commemorative gifts from the Festival
- Invites to exclusive receptions (Guild tiers) and special events
- Substantial tax benefits may be available to you
Your Membership Helps to Provide:
- World-class performances for Central Oregon residents and visitors
- Over $35,000 annually for scholarships to Central Oregon students of classical music
- Artist in Residence programs in local schools
- Masterclasses and music workshops for aspiring young musicians
- Musical instrument grants to local schools
- Educational concerts for students in grades K-8
- Membership period is Sunriver Music Festival's fiscal year of October 1 through September 30. New members and renewals are welcome at any time throughout the year and determine your membership tier for the upcoming Summer Festival.
- Sunriver Music Festival is a 503(c)(3) nonprofit, Tax ID #93-0736403
- Donations to the missions of Sunriver Music Festival are welcome at any amount; membership benefits begin with a $100 donation.
Double your impact with a gift to the Mel Rubin Library Fund - click to learn more.