Adopt a Musician!
Read on for Adoption Options...whether you can host or not, there's an adoption option for you!
Long-time Hosts and Musicians enjoying a party together
Each August, homeowners in the Sunriver/Bend area open their homes to Sunriver Music Festival musicians. Hosting musicians is a wonderful and rewarding experience, lasting friendships are formed, and is a vital part of Sunriver Music Festival!
This summer, musicians arrive Thursday, August 12 to attend their first rehearsal the morning of Friday August 13. Most musicians will depart Tuesday, August 24. Housing is appreciated for all or partial time.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Sunriver Music Festival is committed to following all public health guidelines to help our community remain healthy and thriving. With that in mind, we welcome your creative contributions in taking good care of the world-class musicians traveling here to perform as the Festival Orchestra!
Here are some ideas on how you can help make the music happen and Adopt a Musician:
- Host a musician in your guest quarters
- Sponsor a rental house/condo or hotel room
- Sponsor a musician of your choice
- Sponsor an orchestra section of your choice
- Donate hotel points
- Loan the use of your RV or RV parking space
Benefits for hosting a musician include:
- Hosts may purchase concert tickets earlier than general public
- 2021 Sunriver Music Festival poster
- 2 complimentary tickets to a concert of your choice
- New friendships
- Sunriver Music Festival is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity. Substantial tax benefits may be available for Adopting a Musician.
Thank you for letting us know how you would like to help make the music happen!
A new friendship formed between a new host and musician!