Friends of the Festival
Sunriver Music Festival is known
for over four decades of leadership
in running a fiscally sound,
classical music festival
for Central Oregon
residents and visitors.
Membership is vital to the Festival’s future success.
Become a Friend of the Festival to help sustain Sunriver Music Festival into the 45th season and beyond!
Friends of the Festival Membership Benefits:
- Best seat selection: Summer Festival ticket sales are available to the general public on June 1st, yet members are welcome to purchase tickets and reserve seats as early as April 1st (see below)
- Discounts on concert series tickets
- Commemorative gifts from the Festival
- Substantial tax benefits may be available to you
Your Membership Helps to Provide:
- World-class performances for Central Oregon residents and visitors
- Over $35,000 annually for scholarships to Central Oregon students of classical music
- Artist in Residence programs in local schools
- Masterclasses and music workshops for aspiring young musicians
- Musical instrument grants to local schools
- Educational concerts for students in grades K-8
- Membership period is Sunriver Music Festival's fiscal year of October 1 through September 30. New members and renewals are welcome at any time throughout the year and determine your membership tier for the upcoming Summer Festival.
- Sunriver Music Festival is a 503(c)(3) nonprofit, Tax ID #93-0736403
- Donations to the missions of Sunriver Music Festival are welcome at any amount; membership benefits begin with a $100 donation.
NOTE: After clicking "Add to Cart", your browser might pop up "This is a non-secure form". That is referring to only this informational page. The following pages where you input your personal info ARE secure.
And, of course, we certainly welcome donations of any amount, any time. All donations are 100% tax deductible and directly support the missions of the Sunriver Music Festival. Thank you!You can specify any comments on the following pages.
Conductor's Guild may purchase summer concert tickets on April 1, are voting members, receive a signed framed Sunriver Music Festival poster, PLUS invitation to Major Donor Reception and Closing Night Reception and special recognition in summer concert program.
Artist's Guild may purchase summer concert tickets on April 8, are voting members, receive a Sunriver Music Festival poster, PLUS invitation to Closing Night Reception.
Benefactors may purchase summer concert tickets on April 15, are voting members, receive a Sunriver Music Festival poster, PLUS invitation to Closing Night Reception.
Patrons may purchase summer concert tickets on May 1, are voting members, receive a Sunriver Music Festival poster, PLUS invitation to Closing Night Reception.
Donors may purchase summer concert tickets on May 15 and are voting members.